- Further improve your ride quality after lowering your E60.
- Includes Tuned / Rate Bump Stops That Maximize Suspension Travel
- Improves Handling Capabilities And Ride Quality
- Bump Stops Optimize The Spring Rate
- Adds Mechanical Grip And Cornering Power
- Amplifies Performance And Comfort When Paired w/Spring Sets
- Allows For Full Compression Travel Within The Spring
- Negates The Possibility Of Sudden Bottoming Out
- Installation Time Is 7.7 Hours For Install And 9.2 w/Alignment
- 2010 BMW E60 550i Active Dynamic
- 2006 - 2010 BMW E60 550i
- 2008 - 2010 BMW E60 535i
- 2004 - 2005 BMW E60 545i
- Not compatible with the E60 535xi.
- Installation labor time is 9.2 hrs if supplemental ride quality & handling kit is installed by itself. Installation labor time will be negligible if installed at the same time as the corresponding Dinan Spring Set.
To fully enjoy Dinan performance spring sets we highly recommend pairing them up with our supplemental ride quality and handling kits. This additional kit includes tuned, progressive rate bump stops that maximize suspension travel on the lowered car for improved handling capabilities and ride quality when compared to just a spring set. By allowing for full compression travel within the spring the possibility of a sudden "bottoming out" is negated, a common unwanted side effect when lowering a vehicle. Bump stops also have the added benefit of optimizing the spring rate, rewarding those that use them with added mechanical grip and cornering power. Simply put, the Dinan supplemental ride quality and handling kits amplify performance and comfort when paired with performance spring sets.