- Stand out from the crowd with the aggressive DINAN Exhaust note from your M550i.
- Set your M550i apart from others on the road with the perfect exhaust note.
- Dress up the rear of your M550i with some sporty style tips.
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- More Power: + 8 HP @ 6600 RPM, + 6 LB-FT @ 6600 RPM
- Drone abatement technologies used to reduce cabin resonance
- Computer controlled exhaust valves are retained and limit noise during low speed driving and open fully during high-load conditions
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound
- Four massive 4" diameter clamp-on, double-walled, polished or ceramic black, laser engraved exhaust tips
- Easy bolt-on installation with included mounting hardware
- 2018 - 2020 BMW G30 M550i xDrive
The exhaust ushers in a new era of Dinan exhaust design. To date, Dinan has been synonymous with welded on, thin walled tips and a philosophy of exuding a civilized note when you want it to be, and a pleasantly aggressive one under hard acceleration. While the mantra is maintained, albeit tweaked with the emergence of mid-pipes and resonator deletes to those who want an even more aggressive sound, the styling of the tips is being drastically transformed. The new massive 4 in. diameter tips on the M550i exhaust are the biggest we have done thus far in addition to being double walled, the polar opposite of our normal thin walled style. Perhaps most importantly however is the new tips are clamp-on. Not welded as in the past, so they can be easily swapped to new styles, or replaced as the need arises. Internally, the exhaust is typical of other Dinan exhausts and is designed