- Stand out from the crowd with the aggressive DINAN Exhaust note from your X5M/X6M.
- Set your X5M/X6M apart from others on the road with the perfect exhaust note.
- Dress up the rear of your X5M/X6M with some sporty style tips.
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Enjoyably louder, sportier sound with a deep growl
- Quad 89mm (3.5") polished or cermic black laser engraved exhaust tips
- 8 HP @ 6000 RPM, 7 LB-FT @ 6000 RPM
- Computer controlled valve limits noise during low speed driving; valve opens fully during high-load conditions to allow free flow
- Helmholtz chamber to reduce drone
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- 2015 - 2018 BMW F85 X5 M
- 2015 - 2019 BMW F86 X6 M
The F85 X5M and F86 X6M are the quintessential SUV in terms of power and performance with accolades in numerous periodicals crowning them the pinnacle of their class. With the possibility of putting down over 700 HP with a base tune, these vehicles are no slouch. Dinan engineers wanted to match this impressive feat with an equally impressive exhaust tone that let those around these SUVs hear the power that lies beneath the hood as well as be able to show it. The exhaust system was designed to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a deep sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or"drone" at low RPM. The technology within the can is matched in impressiveness by its outward appearance and design