- Stand out from the crowd with the aggressive DINAN Exhaust note from your F10 M5.
- Set your F10 M5 apart from others on the road with the perfect exhaust note.
- Dress up the rear of your F10 M5 with some sporty style tips.
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- Helmholtz chamber and butterfly valve technology incorporated to remove drone
- Straight through canister design
- Enjoyably louder, throatier and deep sound
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Quad 3.5" black ceramic coated, or polished stainless, laser engraved exhaust tips
- More Power: +8 HP
- 2012 - 2016 BMW F10 M5
Dinan free flow axle-back exhaust system features 100% stainless steel construction measured to exact specifications to ensure proper fit via factory hangers and mounting points. Dyno tuned for maximum exhaust flow with minimum backpressure, this system is designed to provide a more aggressive sound under acceleration, while reducing drone inside the vehicle, thanks to Dinan exclusive Helmholtz chamber and butterfly valve technologies. The exhaust gasses exit through larger laser engraved ultra durable satin black ceramic coated quad tips. Every Dinan product is designed and tested in Morgan Hill, California.