- Out pace the compentition through the curves in your 2/3/4-Series.
- Improved balance and traction gives you the advantage on the street and track.
- Maintain a comfortable ride while imporving the handling of your 2/3/4-Series.
- Front - 3 hole bar with 3 possible positions on bar; Rear - 3 hole bar with 3 possible positions on bar
- Tubular (hollow) construction
- Only tubular anti-roll bars with a large range of adjustment on the market
- Front - Large 28mm size (stock bar is 21.2 to 24.2mm depending on application); Rear - Large 19mm size (stock bar is 12-15mm depending on application)
- Less body roll
- More stable at the limit
- More mechanical grip
- 2015 - 2016 BMW F22/F23 228i (all)
- 2015 - 2016 BMW F22/F23 M235i (all)
- 2018 - 2019 BMW F22/F23 230i (all)
- 2018 - 2019 BMW F22/F23 M240i (all)
- 2012 - 2015 BWM F30 320i (all)
- 2012 - 2015 BWM F30 328i (all)
- 2012 - 2015 BMW F30 335i (all)
- 2016 - 2018 BMW F30 330i (all)
- 2016 - 2018 BMW F30 340i (all)
- 2014 - 2016 BMW F32/F33 428i (all)
- 2014 - 2016 BMW F32/F33 435i (all)
- 2014 - 2016 BMW F32/F33 430i (all)
- 2014 - 2016 BMW F32/F33 440i (all)
- 2015 - 2016 BMW F36 428i Gran Coupe (all)
- 2015 - 2016 BMW F36 435i Gran Coupe (all)
- 2017 - 2020 BMW F36 430i Gran Coupe (all)
- 2017 - 2020 BMW F36 440i Gran Coupe (all)
- Install PDF - DINAN D120-0585
- Not compatible with xDrive vehicles or the wagon and GT body styles.
Almost all street cars come from the manufacturer with an anti-roll bar as it is a common part of modern suspension systems. However they are designed to be overly soft for maximum comfort. An anti-roll bar does exactly what it says by reducing body roll in all situations. Every Dinan tuned anti-roll bar is built and tuned specifically for each chassis. Lowering the amount of body roll keeps your vehicle more level than stock (while still allowing just enough body roll) to improve mechanical grip. This improvement gives the driver a much more planted and confident feeling in every corner. Add a 28 mm. lightweight tubular adjustable front anti-roll bar to reduce body roll, improve grip and stability while saving weight at the same time. This anti-roll bar is adjustable from 45% to 97% stiffer than the stock bar. This 3 hole bar can be mounted in 3 different positions with