- Keep your E9X/E82 performing at it's best with a custom alignment.
- Shifts The Range Of The Adjuster By Minus 0.7 Degree
- Retains The Factory Bushings / Eliminating Negative Ride Quality
- Provides For More Aggressive Negative Camber Setting
- Drastically Improves Mechanical Grip During Cornering
- 2006 - 2011 BMW E90 325i/328i/330i/335i (all incl. xDrive)
- 2007 - 2012 BMW E91 328i (all incl. xDrive)
- 2007 - 2013 BMW E92 328i/335i (all incl. xDrive)
- 2007 - 2013 BMW E93 328i/335i (all incl. xDrive)
- 2008 - 2013 BMW E82/E88 128i/135i (all)
While the 1 and 3 series models are now provided from the factory with a significant range of camber adjustment, the Dinan camber plates shift the range of the adjuster by -0.7 degree, providing for a more aggressive negative camber setting that dramatically improves grip in the turns. Theres really no reason to install an adjustable type camber plate as adjustment is enhanced by Dinan. The Dinan camber plates retain the factory bushings, eliminating negative effects on ride quality or the introduction of annoying noises that are common with adjustable camber plates.