- Don't let your AMG Mercedes get bogged down by high intake temps.
- Stay ahead of the competition by pushing your AMG Mercedes harder without losing power.
- Significantly Reduced Intake Air Temperatures for Maximum Performance
- 2 Row, 42mm Core (Dual Core) Featuring CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- Core Features Ultra-Efficient, 6mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- CNC Machined Brackets and Fittings for Superb Fit and Durability
- Integrated All-Aluminum Race Style Bleeder Screw
- 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish
- “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Includes Detachable Rock Guard
- 2015+ Mercedes-Benz W205 C63 AMG (incl. S)
- 2015+ Mercedes-Benz C205 C63 AMG (incl. S)
- 2018+ Mercedes-Benz W213 E63 AMG incl. S
- 2016+ Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S
- 2017+ Mercedes-Benz AMG GT
- 2018+ Mercedes-Benz AMG GT C/R
- 2018+ Mercedes-Benz GLC 63 AMG (incl. S)
The engineers over at CSF sole focus has always been cooling. So when it comes to keeping your intake temps down as you push your AMG Mercedes as hard as possible on the street or track, the CSF Intercooler Heat Exchanger is the obvious choice. The heat exchanger for Air-to-Water intercooler systems is often overlooked but has a huge impact on performance. While the heat exchanger doesn't typically give you big power gains, they keep you from losing power as your intercooler system gets hot. So if you feel like your AMG Mercedes is losing power after a hard pull or with every lap around the track, this is one of the best upgrades you can do to keep your power up and engine running at it's best.