- Don't let your F8X M3/M4 get bogged down by high intake temps.
- Stay ahead of the competition by pushing your F8X M3/M4 harder without losing power.
- 2-row 42mm Core (Dual Core) Featuring CSF’s Exclusive B-tube Technology
- Core Features an Ultra-Efficient Fin with 6.5mm Fin Height and Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Dual-Pass Flow Structure Allows the Coolant to Flow Across the Core of the Radiator Two Times Before Exiting the Radiator for the Lowest Outlet Temperature Possible (OEM Style Design)
- CNC Machined, OEM-Style “Quick-Connect” Inlet/Outlet Connections
- CNC Machined, OEM-Style Mounting Brackets & Fittings for Superb Fit and Durability
- Includes Removable Aluminum Rock Guard
- All-Aluminum Race Style Drain Plug
- Semi-Gloss Black Finish
- “Drop-in Fit” Requiring No Modifications to Install – Accepts All Attaching OEM Components Including “Quick-Connect” Hoses, Mounting Brackets, OEM X-Brace and All Air Ducting/Shrouding.
- Replaces OEM Part Number: 17112284608
- BMW F8X M3/M4
The engineers over at CSF sole focus has always been cooling. So when it comes to keeping your intake temps down as you push your F8X M3/M4 as hard as possible on the street or track, the CSF Intercooler Heat Exchanger is the obvious choice. The heat exchanger for Air-to-Water intercooler systems is often overlooked but has a huge impact on performance. While the heat exchanger doesn't typically give you big power gains, they keep you from losing power as your intercooler system gets hot. So if you feel like your F8X M3/M4 is losing power after a hard pull or with every lap around the track, this is one of the best upgrades you can do to keep your power up and engine running at it's best.