- Don't let your F8X M3/M4 get bogged down by high intake temps.
- Stay ahead of the competition by pushing your F8X M3/M4 harder without losing power.
- World’s 1st Cast Endtank Designed Top Mount Charge-Air-Cooler for the BMW S55 Engine in the BMW F80 M3, F82/F83 M4, and F87 M2 Competition
- Multiple Air Dividers Cast Into Both Hot/Cold Side Endtanks for Optimized Air Flow Through the Custom Designed CSF Liquid-to-Air Intercooler Core (CFD Analysis and Testing Completed to Ensure Optimal Performance)
- **60% Increase in Core Size Compared to the OEM Cooler
- Left/Right, Cross-Flow, Dual-Pass Core Configuration with 2-Stage Water Cooling for Maximum Efficiency and Intake Temperature Reduction (vs. OEM Single-Pass Vertical-Flow Design)
- Designed with 3D Scanning/Rapid Prototype Technology to Ensure Precise Fitment and Maximum Surface Area Utilization
- “Drop-in Fit” Design for an Easy & Quick Plug-and-Play Installation, Complete with OEM-Style “Quick-Connect” Water Connections and Sensor Ports
- Finished with a Professional “Crinkle Black” Powder-Coated Finish (CSF #8082), Also Available in Raw Aluminum with Option for Custom Powder-Coating Available (CSF #8082R)
- Lifetime Warranty
- BMW F8X M3/M4
The engineers over at CSF know cooling. So when it comes to keeping your intake temps down as you push your F8X M3/M4 harder and longer, the CSF Charge Air Cooler is the obvious choice. Increasing overall volume and efficiency has a huge impact on not only power, but also reliability and safety for your engine. Don't stress about high intake air temps and power loss on hot days or when pushing your F8X M3/M4 hard. Choose the company that specializes in cooling and get a CSF Charge Air Cooler.