- Pull ahead of the competition in your MK6 GTI with Cobb Tuning!
- Unlock your MK6 GTI's hidden power locked away by your factory tune.
- Monitor parameters and adjust maps on the fly for the right power when you want it.
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
- 2009-2013 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk6) DSG WM
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk6) MT USDM
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk6) DSG USDM
- 2009-2013 Volkswagen Golf GTI (Mk6) MT WM
- Emissions: 50 State Legal. This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions: Controlled Vehicles in all 50 states when used in accordance with the manufacturer's application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number: D-660-37 & D-660-38
- COBB (AP3-VLK-001) AP3 User Manual
Simple ECU flashing with gauge package! The in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, high resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Volkswagen GTI. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
Peak Gains* +12.8% HP / +18.6% TQ
Largest Gains* +17.1% HP / at 4900 / +22.2% TQ at 4000
Stage1 High boost / Stage1+SF 93
Peak Gains* +13.2% HP / +24.7% TQ
Largest Gains* +28.2% HP / +23.3% TQ at 4300 RPM
*Peak gains are measured as the difference between the highest points of the two plots. *Largest gains are measured as the largest gain at any single point between the two plots. Results may vary. Power as tested on 2010 GTI using these identical calibrations. Generally speaking, the 91 octane calibration has a richer fuel curve and a less aggressive ignition advance map to help compensate for 91 octane fuel and/or less than ideal atmospheric conditions. The map designed for 93 octane is the most aggressive.
MAP NOTES Mk6 2010-2014 GTI