| COBB Stage 1+ Power Package for 2015+ Volkswagen Golf GTI / Golf R [MK7] |
| Benefits |
- The performance gains that you'll receive from this power package will be sure to keep a smile on your face.
- After you install this package you will feel the power that's been hidden this whole time.
- This Intake System paired with the AccessPORT V3 will give your GTI / Golf R a much more aggressive sound and feel.
- SF Intake System
- Store up to 100 maps
- Simple install & uninstall
- Interchangeable faceplates
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount w/ on/off switch
- User-customizable start up screen
- Read and clear engine trouble codes
- Store up to 10 hours of data logging
- Monitor live information from the ECU
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- 2015+ Volkswagen Golf GTI [MK7]
- 2015+ Volkswagen Golf R [MK7]
| This SF Intake System is constructed out of 3"" silicone tubing, a custom aluminum airbox, and an intake filter. The wrinkle black powdercoated airbox will look great in the engine bay and increase airflow significantly. The reusable filter can be cleaned and re-used for the life of your vehicle. Not only would this intake system look good under your hood, but it will also give you a much more pronounced engine and turbo note. With the increase in airflow you will be sure to stay ahead of the competition. |
| Stage 1: Stage 1 at 93 Octane will give you peak gains of +26% HP/+22% TQ, with the largest gains at +35% HP at 5500 RPM/+31% TQ at 2200 RPM. Stage 1 hardware consists of Cobb AccessPORT V3 and Cobb's High Flow Filter. |
Stage 2: Stage 2 at 93 Octane will give you peak gains of +30 HP/+31% TQ, with the largest gains at +41% HP at 5730 RPM/+37% TQ at 2250 RPM. Stage 2 hardware consists of Cobb AccessPORT V3, SF Intake System, and AMS Performance Front Mount Intercooler.
Stage 3: Stage 3 at 93 Octane will give you peak gains of +37% HP/+41% TQ, with the largest gains at +46% HP at 5730 RPM/+41 % TQ at 3050 RPM. Stage 3 hardware consists of Cobb AccessPORT V3, SF Intake System, AMS Performance Front Mount Intercooler, and GESI Catted 3"" Downpipe.
High Resolution Screen Display
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen... The screen has been super sized for ease of use and better monitoring. Full text help menus, multi-gauge layouts, full map descriptions and more. This screen has room to spare - so no need to run back to your laptop.
- Customizable multi-gauge display... The V3 now supports up to 6 fully customizable gauges with 1/1000 resolution. Monitor all the parameters you want to see and customize each layout for street, strip or track.
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch... With the on/off button and using the included universal mount or vehicle specific options, there is no reason not to run your AP in-vehicle.
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face... Use your same maps, monitor your same parameters, and troubleshoot your same codes, but now with more. More speed, more memory, more map storage, more live gauges, and more troubleshooting help.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330