- Maximize your power gains and shore up weak spots in your N55 Powered BMW's intercooler system.
- 4-Ply Silicone Couplers
- OEM Replacement
- Wrinkle Black Powder Coat Finish
- 3" Mandrel Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Increased Flow
- 2011-2011 BMW 135 i AT USDM
- 2011-2011 BMW 335 i MT WM
- 2011-2011 BMW 335 i xDrive AT USDM
- 2011-2011 BMW 335 i AT USDM
- 2011-2011 BMW 135 i AT WM
- 2011-2012 BMW 135 i MT USDM
- 2011-2011 BMW 335 i MT USDM
- 2011-2011 BMW 135 i DCT WM
- 2011-2011 BMW 135 i DCT USDM
- 2011-2011 BMW 335 i xDrive MT USDM
- 2011-2011 BMW 335 i DCT WM
- 2011-2011 BMW 335 i AT WM
- 2011-2011 BMW 335 i xDrive MT WM
- 2011-2011 BMW 135 i MT WM
- 2011-2011 BMW 335 i xDrive AT WM
- 2013-2013 BMW 135 is DCT USDM
- 2013-2013 BMW 135 is MT USDM
- Emissions: 50 State Legal. This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions: Controlled Vehicles in all 50 states when used in accordance with the manufacturer's application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number: D-660-31
- COBB (7B2212) User/Instruction Manual
The COBB BMW N55 Charge Pipe both increases flow and improves the reliability of your turbocharged BMW. The 3" mandrel bent aluminum pipe replaces the brittle factory plastic pipe which can fail under increased boost pressure. The increased piping size helps to reduce turbulence and maximize flow into the engine.
Note: You may need to source a new O-Ring (P/N 13717568031) and possibly a new C-Clip if yours are missing or damaged as they are not included with this kit.
**Will not fit F-chassis vehicles.**
Free up airflow and improve the reliability of your N55 powered BMW.