- Pull ahead of the competition in your Macan with Cobb Tuning!
- Unlock your Macan's hidden power locked away by your factory tune.
- Monitor parameters and adjust maps on the fly for the right power when you want it.
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Interchangeable faceplates
- User-Customizable Start Up Screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- 2017-2018 Porsche Macan (95B) Turbo Performance Package PDK WM
- 2015-2018 Porsche Macan (95B) Turbo PDK WM
- 2017-2018 Porsche Macan (95B) PDK WM
- 2015-2018 Porsche Macan (95B) S PDK WM
- 2017-2018 Porsche Macan (95B) GTS PDK WM
- Emissions: This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy. COBB Tuning has established a reasonable basis (testing results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal Emissions: standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy. NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending. Once testing is complete with California, and an EO number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
- COBB (AP3-POR-009) AP3 User Manual
Throw away your gauges!! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up a race, street or dyno gauge cluster) and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). Of course, all of the great COBB tuning is included - with enough space for 100 calibrations. This is your new Accessport - and maybe the last one you'll ever need.
All Performance Maps are pre-loaded on the Accessport.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.