Borla Cat-Back Exhaust for 2013-15 BMW 320i 328i [F30] N20 ONLY (140509)
|BMW 320i 328i N20 [F30] AT/MT RWD||2012-15||Cat-Back System |
*FOR N20 ONLY - DOES NOT FIT N26
What is a Cat-Back Exhaust?
A cat-back exhaust replaces the exhaust system behind the primary catalytic converter. A cat-back exhaust usually offers a little less performance improvement than does a more comprehensive exhaust upgrade, but eliminating the pipes behind the cat still pays large rewards! A cat-back system also is just as impressive on the outside as a full exhaust and tells the crowd you mean business.
- Replace restrictive factory muffler
- Enlarge the rear-most pipes
- Reduce the number and severity of bends in the system
- Weight reduction from stock muffler in most cases
- A better looking exhaust tip
- Polished muffler
- Beefy pipes
- Throatier and louder sound to enhance your car overall