Borla Cat-Back Exhaust for 2007-12 BMW 335i / XI [E92] (140228) AT
|Model||Year(s)||Product Type||Tip Style||p/n|
|2007-10 BMW 335i / XI [E90/E92] AT/MT||2007-10||Cat-Back System||35||140246|
|2007-10 BMW 335i / XI [E92] AT||2007-10||Cat-Back System||35||140228|
Borla Cat-Back Exhaust for 2007-12 BMW 335i / XI [E90/E92] (140246) AT/MT
What is a Cat-Back Exhaust?
A cat-back exhaust replaces the exhaust system behind the primary catalytic converter. A cat-back exhaust usually offers a little less performance improvement than does a more comprehensive exhaust upgrade, but eliminating the pipes behind the cat still pays large rewards! A cat-back system also is just as impressive on the outside as a full exhaust and tells the crowd you mean business.
- Replace restrictive factory muffler
- Enlarge the rear-most pipes
- Reduce the number and severity of bends in the system
- Weight reduction from stock muffler in most cases
- A better looking exhaust tip
- Polished muffler
- Beefy pipes
- Throatier and louder sound to enhance your car overall