|BMR Suspension Sway Bar End Links for 2015+ Mustang GT |
On-car adjustable, Proforged ball joint-style tie rods dramatically reduces sway bar end link deflection
Engineered to last - Greasable bushings for long life and flawless operation, 12mm/1/2-inch studs for increased strength and 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction up front and Steel Hex Bar Stock construction out back, these will take everything you can throw at em.
Get Race-Car Adjustability, as these endlinks allow for proper sway bar working angles and geometry on lowered S550s as well as preloading of sway bars, so you can fine-tune your suspension setup to the track
Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications, these endlinks will not fail like stock endlinks under race-track conditions because of their heavy duty construction, these fully cnc-machined endlinks are engineered to withstand high compression loads
The amount of force exerted on the sway bar end link is staggering—especially if you’ve upgraded to an aftermarket sway bar, like BMR Suspension's SB043. The stock end links are weak and can bend or break. BMR’s ELK012 front and rear End Link Kit allows you to push your S550 Mustang to the limit without fear of end link deflection. BMR manufactures the ELK012s out of CNC-machined billet aluminum and heavy-duty steel hex bar stock. The right and left hand threaded ball joint-style tie rods are manufactured by Proforged and offer huge advantages over other companies’ end links that use rod ends. Ball joints allow for more articulation than a rod end, which is what you want when you hit the track. BMR’s ball joints are greasable, which you won’t find on our competitor’s end links. This ensures long life and flawless operation, and they make less noise than rod ends. The ball joints attach to the sway bar with 12mm studs, while the ball joints attach to the end link tubes with ½-inch studs. This combination of components gives you a huge increase in strength over stock end links.
- On-car adjustable
- Proforged ball joint-style tie rods
- Greasable for long life and flawless operation
- 12mm/1/2-inch studs for increased strength
- 6061-T6 billet aluminum construction (front)
- Fully CNC-machined
- Heavy-duty steel hex bar stock construction (rear)
- Dramatically reduces sway bar end link deflection
- Designed to withstand high compression loads
- Allows for proper sway bar working angles and geometry on lowered S550s
- Allows for preloading of sway bars to fine-tune suspension setup
- Designed for street performance, autocross, and road race applications
- Durable black finish
- 1-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Questions about this BMR Suspension upgrade? Need installation? Our Modification Experts are standing by and available to help you, online or by calling 714-582-3330.
ModBargains also offers expert installation and can install this upgrade for you. Call today!