The BR Series Coilovers from BC Racing are the ultimate in street and track performance suspension. Their easily adjustable ride height, compression and rebound allow you to maximize the performance of your vehicle in just about any driving situation. And if you want, the BR Series Coilovers can give you a pretty lengthy drop if you're going for the hellaflush or low-rider look, but they can also give you a more functional ride height if you want to rip around on the track.
Not only are these coilovers great in their performance aspects, but in their durability and aesthetic beauty. They are mostly made from aluminum and steel from the highest tiers of quality and strength in order to give you the longevity that you need for your coilovers to last in extreme driving conditions. The black chromed steel dampers, anodized aluminum components, and electrically treated steel lower mounts give you the overall aftermarket suspension experience that you expect out of your coilovers. .
Benefits & Features
- Coilovers are just as important as any other modification on your vehicle, so get a set that will give you adjustability freedom.
- A modification that will increase the visual appeal of your vehicle from every angle.
- Stop getting bullied with that wheel gap of yours and get yourself some quality coilovers.
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment [ Compression / Rebound ]
- Full height adjustability through the shock body [ Not Spring ].
- Mono-tube shock design.
- Front Camber Plates come standard for this chassis.
- The camber plate itself utilizes a Pillowball Top Configuration for maximum performance and rigidity.
- The Rear Top Configuration is pressed-in rubber or the OEM Rear Top Configuration assembly is reused.