| || |
| Benefits: |
- Eliminate that ugly factory wheel gap and have complete control over fine tuning your ride height
- Corner flatter and harder with improved dampening and higher spring rates which keep you planted better than your stock setup
- Combine with wheels to get that amazing stance that is sure to turns heads at meets and on the streets
- 53mm Dampers
- Fixed cup/locking collar design
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability by threaded shock body (separately adjustable preload)
- 30 levels of damping adjustment (compression + rebound)
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT spring upgrade (upon request).
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase.
- 2015+ BMW M4 Cabriolet [F83]
Lowering is one of the most important modifications to any enthusiast's vehicle. Not only does it improve the handling characteristics, it also serves to improve the overall aesthetic of the car by removing the awful factory wheel gap. Some might say wheels are more important, but have you ever seen a car on big aftermarket wheels at stock ride height? Yeah, it's bad, at least a car lowered on stock wheels doesn't look so funny, although the combination of the two is what you really wanna go for. In terms of coilovers, the BC BR are an eccelent choice for anyone looking for huge amounts of ride height adjustability, precise damper controls, and quality materials, all for a very reasonable price. There's a reason so many people run BCs, for the price they're really hard to beat! If you want a fantastic suspension for your F83 M4 Cabrio but don't want to break the bank, this is your best choice.
5 Bolt vs 3 Bolt top mounts
Please contact us if you have questions about the BC Racing BR Coilover Kit for 2015+ BMW M4 Cabriolet [F83]