- Stand out from the crowd with the aggressive yet refined sound of your G37 RWD Coupe with an ARK GRiP Exhaust.
- Set your G37 RWD Coupe apart from others on the road with a head turning exhaust note.
- Spice up the rear of your G37 RWD Coupe with these eye catching Polished Tips.
- Exhaust Style: Single Tip - Dual Exit
- Exhaust Pipe Diameter: 2.5 inch
- Exhaust Tip Size/Finish: 4.5in. Polished Tips
- T304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Beautifully crafted mandrel bends
- Bolt On Installation
- 2008-2015 Infiniti G37 Coupe RWD (Q60) (VQ37)
- DOES NOT FIT CONVERTIBLE
- ARK Universal Installation Guide
The ARK GRiP Exhaust focuses on Pure Power, Sound, and Design. The G37 RWD Coupe System is designed with a strong emphasis on balancing acoustics and performance. Each GRiP System is constructed of high quality T304 Stainless Steel for durability and longevity. The whole system, including Pipe Diameter, Resonators, Bends, overall system length, and Muffler Design are all designed/chosen to fit your G37 RWD Coupe like a glove and produce the best possible exhaust note while reducing drone and other unwanted noise. This is a great system for the enthusiast that is focused on power but doesn't want to sacrifice on sound quality or refinement.
ARK Performance was one of the first companies to use helmholtz resonant chambers on their exhausts and has become a signature feature on the GRiP systems. These reservoir tanks (helmholtz resonant chamber) are specifically designed to reduce in-cabin drone by canceling and eliminating specific sound frequencies. By adding these tanks, it may also increase airflow which results in more power.