- Stand out from the crowd with a jaw dropping stance on your Vehicle.
- Get the look you want without worrying about bottoming out, speed bumps, driveways or any other obstacles.
- Your Vehicle will impress your passengers with a smooth and comfortable ride on top of head turning looks.
- Height sensors give the system the ability to automatically adapt to changes in vehicle load.
- Comes with the Air Lift Performance 3 controller
- FREE mobile app with no additional hardware needed, for all compatible devices.
- 5 Custom Presets (preset height settings)
- Anti-Cross Loading + Axle Equalization: With the combination of pressure and height sensing technology, 3H can achieve the correct height without radical differences in pressure.
- Show Mode: Turn your vehicle off and continue to control your air management via the controller or mobile app.
- Rise on Start: Upon starting your vehicle the system will take you right to your programmed ride height.
- Easy Install: The key components of this system require less drilling, wiring, and take up less space than other air management systems for a cleaner install.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 3H Systems - Height + Pressure: Integrated ECU + manifold (with selected port option), Digital Controller, Advanced electrical wiring harness (and fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation), Water trap, 4 height sensors with wiring and mounting hardware, 60 ft. of air line (with selected air line size), and mobile app (iPhone and Android).
At their core, the Air Lift Performance 3H and 3P management options share the same controller and ECU + manifold with 32-bit processing, built-in Bluetooth (no external antenna), and an intelligent accelerometer for the most advanced and accurate adjustments on the market today. So what is the difference? It’s all in the height sensors. 3H comes with 4 height sensors, linkages, and sensor harnesses that are installed at each corner of the vehicle, allowing the system to measure the height of the vehicle. This gives you the ability to set and hit a height preset within a few millimeters of accuracy. Without the height sensors, the system only has a pressure reading of each corner, and won’t understand what changes in weight, such as a few friends along for the ride or loading up the back mean to the actual height parameters of the vehicle. Combining BOTH height and pressure, the 3H is the most advanced air management controller available.
If you think you might want to start in pressure mode and eventually upgrade to height for more accuracy, there are a few options. The most economical way is to buy the 3H up front and install the height sensors when you have the time, because you can still run in pressure mode. The availability of universal height sensor brackets (sold separately) as well as the built-in calibration tool, make installation easier. The other option is to start with a 3P system and then purchase the height sensor upgrade separately down the line. You’ll still enjoy things like mobile device control and over-the-air updates via the app, and other advanced features but your ride height presets will all be pressure based readings rather than height based.
Air line size comes down to personal preference, and we give you 60 ft. of it for your install. You can pick from either 1/4″ or 3/8″ airline. The idea here is that the bigger the air line, the faster the vehicle airs up and airs down, so if you’re looking for slower adjustments then 1/4″ may be the right choice. Looking to go a bit faster you bump up to the 3/8″ airline and manifold, but keep in mind this is just fitting and airline size, so speeds won’t be drastic (like old 1/2″ fast valves or anything like that). For push-to-connect (PTC) manifolds, the ports are based on your air line size and already in the manifold for use. For the FNPT threaded port manifolds, you can pick the fittings that work best for you. The threaded port is 1/4″ on all the threaded manifolds, and you’ll get the air line size of your choosing with that option.
Systems with a compressor option will come standard with a VIAIR 444C. However, if you already have an existing compressor and tank, you can choose the ‘no tank, no compressor’ option in the selector and use your existing hardware. For the FNPT threaded port systems, these are only sold without a tank and compressor at this time, but can be purchased separately from an authorized dealer or on the site. But what if you’re looking for dual compressors and faster recovery times? No problem. You can add a second compressor harness to integrate with your 3H or 3P setup (sold separately), and add another compressor with ease in the selections.