- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe Open Element Intake for your Q50.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- Outflows Factory Intake by 36%
- Integrates Factory Air Scoops with No Additional Hardware
- Measured Flow: 610 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Washable and Resuable Pro 5R Air Filters for Maximum Performance
- Utilizes OE Mounting Locations and an Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface for an Easy Installation
- Open-Element Design Showcases the Air Filters and Delivers an Aggressive Air Intake Sound
- 2016-2021 Infiniti Q50 V6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- 2017-2021 Infiniti Q60 V6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles. This product is not legal for street use in the following states - Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.
- Installation Instructions
- Dyno Chart
- Filter Airflow Chart
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tubes:
This system features high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tubes to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Their XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
Five Layer Performance Air Filters:
These 360-degree radial flow air filters feature our pre-oiled Pro 5R media with five layers of progressively finer cotton gauze media for maximum performance. They provide your engine with the largest amount of high-flowing air, usually resulting in the highest power gains out of all our filter media options. This media is perfect for street and/or track use. Their inverted bullet-style tops makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
The included performance air filters are surrounded by open-element XLPE polymer (cross-linked polyethylene) housings that minimize warm engine air for maximum performance. The open design allows for easy viewing of the air filters and delivers an aggressive Air Intake sound. They utilize the vehicle's OE air inlets with no additional hardware.
The computer designed system utilizes factory mounting locations, minimizing the use of unnecessary hardware and ensuring a perfect fit every time. Its innovative design makes for a hassle-free, direct bolt-on installation process that requires no cutting or drilling. It features our patent pending filter-to-housing interface that uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.