- Turn heads with the perfect exhaust note on your Focus RS.
- Give your Focus RS that attention grabbing exhaust note!
- Spice up the rear end with some bigger exhaust tips.
- 100% Hand MIG Welded for Strength and Durability
- 14" Body Length x 6" Diameter Round Body High Flow Muffler With High Temp Metallic Black Coating
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +7 HP & +10 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Blue Flame Stainless Steel Clamp-on Tips with a Laser-Etched Takeda Logo
- Optional Muffler Delete Pipe (P/N 49M00035) is Available for a More Aggressive Tone
- 3" to Dual 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent, 304 Stainless Steel Tubing Outflows and Outlasts Factory Systems
- Includes Factory Style Exhaust Valve (Uses Factory Motor, Not Included)
- 2016-2018 Ford Focus RS EcoBoost L4 2.3L (t) Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#
- Installation Instructions
- Dyno Chart
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
100% MIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
Dual 4 1/2" Blue Flame Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this system are dual 4 1/2" diameter Blue Flame stainless steel clamp on exhaust tips. Clamp on tips for adjustability and a perfect fit. The tips come with a laser-etched Takeda logo for a custom, stylish finish.
Power, sound and good looks is what this Takeda axle-back exhaust delivers. Power gains of up to +7 horsepower and +10 lbs. x ft. torque as shown on our in-house dyno. 3"- 2-1/2" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing and high flow transverse muffler offers maximum exhaust flow and incorporates a factory style exhaust valve to control the exhaust note. The valve utilizes the factory valve motor and factory performance modes. When closed, it directs the exhaust through the high flow muffler for a smooth, tuned exhaust note. When opened, the exhaust is allowed to bypass the muffler and unleash the sound and performance of your RS. The high flow, stainless steel muffler is finished in high temp, metallic black powder coating for long lasting good looks. Dual 4 1/2" blue flame stainless steel exhaust tips with laser etched Takeda brand logo for a custom finish.
Incorporated is a factory style exhaust valve which uses the factory exhaust valve motor (not included). The valve helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position and factory performance mode for maximum performance.
304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This exhaust system is constructed of 3" – dual 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and corrosion resistance.
Flow and Performance:
14" length x 6” diameter round high flow, stainless steel muffler with a high temperature metallic black powder coating that helps prevent corrosion. Optional muffler delete pipe P/N 49M00035 is available for a more aggressive exhaust tone.
Installation requires cutting the factory exhaust system in front of the rear axle. Factory hangers are used and all hardware is included for a hassle-free installation.
In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +7 horsepower and +10 lbs. x ft. torque.