- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- 100% TIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation
- Utilizes Factory Style Flange and Hangers for a Secure Fit
- Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Black 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Constructed from 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Up to +5 HP and +6 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- 2013-2016 Scion FR-S H4 2.0L Gas
- 2013-2020 Subaru BRZ H4 2.0L Gas
- 2017-2020 Toyota 86 H4 2.0L Gas
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
High-Flow 304 Stainless Steel Polished Mufflers:
This system features high-flow 304 stainless steel polished mufflers, producing a aggressive sound. The mufflers has a polished finish for ultimate corrosion resistance.
This system produced gains of up to +5 HP and +6 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno.
Utilizing a factory style flange and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
Integrated Mitered Merge Collector:
A mitered merge collector is used to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
This system produces an aggressive sound unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Dual 4-1/2" Diameter Black Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 4-1/2" diameter black 304 stainless steel exhaust tips. The tips features a laser etched Takeda logo for a unique style.
2-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% TIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.