- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- 100% TIG-Welded for strength and durability
- Dual 4-1/2" rear exit, black stainless steel tips give a unique, custom appearance
- Modular design utilizes stock mounting locations with no cutting or modifications required for a hassle-free installation
- 2016-2020 Infiniti Q50 V6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#
- Installation Instructions
- Dyno Chart
Installation is a snap:
This Takeda exhaust system has a unique, modular design and uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Dual, 4-1/2" Black Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips:
This dual rear-exit system features 4-1/2" round, double-wall, black clamp-on stainless steel exhaust tips w/ laser-etched Takeda logo for a custom appearance. Optional polished (PN 49T25454-P09) and blue flame (PN 49T25454-L07) tips sold separately.
Factory-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during any driving conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for a long lasting, perfect fit.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
Aggressive Exhaust Tone:
Dual, 4" x 15" resonators and a muffler-delete axle-back section produce an aggressive, powerful exhaust note while unleashing more horsepower and torque potential. An optional resonator delete pipe is available (PN 49M00035).
In testing, this cat-back exhaust system produced gains up to +18 HP and +19 lbs. x ft. of TQ, as measured on our in-house dyno.