- Pull ahead of the competition with a Throttle Body Spacer for your Ford F-150.
- Unique Serrated/Helix Entry Design Creates Turbulence and Eliminates Whistle Sound
- Constructed from Durable 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Increases Air Intake Speed, Improving Performance & Throttle Response
- 2004-2009 Ford Expedition V8 5.4L Gas|2004-2010 Ford F-150 V8 5.4L Gas|2004-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty V8 5.4L Gas|2004-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty V8 5.4L Gas|2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT V8 5.4L Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: Some or all of the applications listed are 50-state exempt, please see CARB EO# D-550-11/D-550-17 for details.
The Serrated/Helix combination design creates intake turbulence in the combustion chamber. This turbulence breaks up the fuel which creates a more complete combustion cycle increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response. The Serrated/Helix combination design also reduces intake whistle that occurs with Helix only designs.
Longer Intake Track:
Adding a Silver Bullet Throttle Body spacer lengthens the intake track which helps increasing intake air speed increasing performance and improved throttle response.
6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction:
All Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers are constructed from 6061-T6 billet aluminum precision machined for light weight, high strength and perfect fit and finish.