- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation
- Constructed from 3" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Unique Dual, 3-1/2" Black Stainless-Steel Middle Exit Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Hangers for a Secure Fit
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Tuned Helmholtz Resonator Designed to tone down any drone
- 2019-2021 Ford Ranger EcoBoost L4 2.3L (t) Gas
- Fitment Note: This exhaust system will NOT fit models with running boards.
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#.
- Installation Instructions
Interlock Flex Pipe:
This cat-back exhaust system uses a heavy duty flex pipe with an internal interlock liner for added strength and durability.
100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
3" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
3-1/2" Black Middle-Side Exit Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual 3-1/2" black stainless steel tips. The tips are designed to exit from in front of the rear passenger side tire for a unique custom look.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this exhaust system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
Tuned Helmholtz resonator:
This system features an integrated Tuned Helmholtz resonator to tone down any drone.
Utilizing factory style hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.