- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe Open Element Intake for your Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- CAD designed for optimum air flow
- PRO Dry S air filter for maximum convenience
- 2006-2007 Jeep Commander (XK) V8 4.7L Gas
- 2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 4.7L Gas
One-Piece Filter Housing:
The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powder-coated 18-gauge heat shield that keeps warm engine air out for maximum performance. This one-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations and comes with all brackets and hardware for a hassle-free installation.
4 IN 360 Degree Radial Flow Conical Filter:
This intake utilizes a 4 IN conical Pro DRY S performance air filter for maximum flow. This 3-layer progressive, non-oiled synthetic air filter requires no oils for cleaning for maximum convenience.
This Stage-2 cold air intake system produces 14 hp & 20 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 10%. Enclosed in a durable 18 gauge, powder-coated heat shield; this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. One-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Clear Coated Aluminum Cover:
A clear coated aluminum cover is used to finish off this intake and add a sense of style to your engine compartment.
Dyno Tested Intake Tube:
The intake tube is designed to maximize air velocity and is dyno tested and flowed using the latest engineering tools for maximum performance, mileage and throttle response.