- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe Open Element Intake for your Ford F-150.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- Outflows Factory Intake by 53%
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +17 HP & +21 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- One-Piece Powder-Coated 16-Gauge Heat Shield
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- 2004-2008 Ford F-150 V8 5.4L Gas
- 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT V8 5.4L Gas
This intake is 50-state legal for 2004-2007 F-150/2004 F-150 Lightning/2006-2008 Mark LT models. (CARB E.O Number D-550-3/28).
One-Piece Filter Housing:
The air filter is housed in a one-piece, black powder coated 16-gauge heat shield that keeps warm engine air out for maximum performance. This one-piece heat shield uses factory mounting locations and comes with all brackets and hardware for a hassle-free installation.
3-1/2" Conical Pro DRY S Air Filter:
This intake utilizes a 3-1/2 IN conical Pro Dry S performance air filter. This 3-layer progressive, synthetic material air filter requires no oil and cleans with soap and water for maximum convenience
This Stage-2 cold air intake system produces up to 17HP & 21lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 53%. Enclosed in a durable 16-gauge powder-coated heat shield, this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a heat-insulating molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. The one-piece heat shield requires no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Dyno Tested Intake Tube:
The intake tube is designed to maximize air velocity and is dyno tested and flowed using the latest engineering tools for maximum performance, mileage and throttle response.