- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe Open Element Intake for your Ford F-150.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- Outflows Factory Intake by 20%
- Utilizes Lower Half of Factory Airbox
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- One-Piece Wrinkle-Black Tube w/ Heat Shield
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +9 HP & +10 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- 2011-2014 Ford F-150 V8 5.0L Gas
5-1/2" Conical Filter with Inverted Top:
This intake utilizes a huge, 5-1/2 IN oval conical Pro DRY S performance air filter with inverted top for maximum flow. This 3-layer progressive, dry synthetic air filter uses no oil for maximum convenience.
Wrinkle-Black One-Piece Tube:
This kit uses a wrinkle black powder-coated aluminum one piece tube to direct increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. Also utilizing a one-piece design makes it a simple and hassle-free installation.
This intake is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-550-15).
Top Mounted Heat Shield Design:
aFe developed this heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory air box to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
This aFe POWER Stage-2 cold air intake system produces up to 9HP and 10lbs. x ft. of torque and outflows the factory intake by 20%. Enclosed in the durable 18-gauge, black powder-coated heat shield, this air intake system features a washable/reusable conical air filter that improves airflow for increased horsepower and torque. This intake system also features a 3-angle adapter and a heat-insulating black powder-coated aluminum tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased air flow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. The one-piece heat shield requires little or no assembly and the filter is constructed with 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. This system mounts to the factory lower intake housing for a hassle-free installation.