Dear Fellow Automotive Enthusiasts,
As you are aware the situation with COVID-19 has been changing rapidly. At ModBargains and Mod Auto we have been monitoring the situation closely. We have done risk assessment with regards to how it affects not just our business, but you as our vendors and customers, as well as how it may affect the team here. We have put plans and actions into place on several operating procedures to minimize the disruption to our business.
Currently there are no delays in shipping products to our customers, however the situation has unfortunately affected some of the product lines that we carry. We will be monitoring these situations closely and will advise those with affected orders as swiftly as possible. Our Modification Experts are still active and available on the phone, live chat, or via email. Our shipping department is continuing to ship products. Our Web Team is continuing with many site updates and creating educational content for you all to enjoy.
We are also focusing on ensuring the health and safety of our staff in the workplace hence we have put into effect the following measures related to stopping the spread of the Coronavirus.
- We have implemented work from home for most of our employees to reduce the potential risk of infection and or transmission.
- We are temporarily changing our closing hour from 6PM pacific time to 5PM. This may affect those who need pickups at our location here in La Habra, California
- Mod Auto (our service center) - continues to be operational per mandate, we have taken extreme sanitation measures to ensure there is no disruption. Those who utilize that service will receive specific instructions.
- We have cancelled attendance to any car shows and events with large crowds for the immediate future.
- We are monitoring the CDC for best practices and notifications.
- We are taking preventative measures that include increased sanitation of our facility and are conducting training with employees in proper sanitation techniques.
Know that we will do everything we can to ensure the continued customer service you expect from ModBargains and Mod Auto. That being said, we must do our part to ensure we are minimizing the spread of the virus among our staff and within our community as a whole. I think it is very important that we take this situation seriously and to do our part to minimize the spread of COVID-19 among our friends, loved ones, and our communities.
We are closely monitoring the situation and additional measures may be implemented as we continue to prioritize the health and safety of our team and community. Hopefully, things will return to normal quickly if we all do our part. This is a difficult time for everyone and we truly appreciate your support.
President / CEO