- Stand out from the crowd with the perfect exhaust tip for your Boxster / Cayman.
- 4" polished, aFe laser-etched, 304 stainless steel, slash-cut exhaust tips
- Max gain of 16 horsepower and 16 lbs. x ft torque
- 2005-2008 Porsche Boxster 987 H6 2.7L Gas
- 2005-2006 Porsche Boxster S 987 H6 3.2L Gas
- 2007-2008 Porsche Boxster S 987 H6 3.4L Gas
- 2006-2008 Porsche Cayman S 987 H6 3.4L Gas
- 2007-2008 Porsche Cayman 987 H6 2.7L Gas
O.E. like fitment allow for a simple, hassle-fee installation with no modifications necessary.
aFe is proud to introduce the aFe dual tip assembly for the 2005-2008 Porsche Boxster/S and 2006-2008 Cayman/S (987.1). In recent testing with the stock exhaust system, this aFe tip assembly resulted in a max gain of 16 horsepower and 16 lbs. x ft torque. Realizing that the OE exhaust tip could be improved, aFe designed a special dual 4" polished, aFe laser-etched, 304 stainless steel, slash-cut exhaust tip assembly that is more free-flowing that the stock tip assembly. The aFe dual tip assembly can be used with the stock exhaust system or with the aFe exhaust system (P/N 49-36411). This aFe tip assembly comes with a brushed finish and is 100% hand TIG-Welded for a perfect, precise fit and a complete bolt-on installation. No modifications necessary.
Unique Balance Chamber / Diverter Design:
The aFe exhaust tip assembly incorporates a diverter extension into the balance chamber directs exhaust gases more smoothly and efficiently while retaining the balance chamber. This unique design resulted in improved performance across the power band.
4" Dual Tips:
Included are dual 4" polished, aFe laser-etched, 304 stainless steel, slash-cut exhaust tips.