- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- Utilzies a High-Flowing 409 Stainless Steel Dual Inlet/Single Outlet Muffler
- Constructed from 2-1/2" into 3" Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Uses Bayonet Style Hangers and Heavy-Duty Band Clamps for a Secure Install
- Includes High Luster Polished 304 Stainless Steel Tip
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +5 HP & +6 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra V6 4.0L Gas
Flow and Performance:
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2" into 3" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response.
High quality OE-style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
The MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation. OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
A dual inlet/center out free-flowing 409 stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Polished Stainless Steel Tip:
This system is finished off with a high-luster polished 304 stainless steel tip with a laser-etched aFe Power logo for an aggressive style