- Turn heads with the perfect exhaust note on your E8X 135i.
- Give your E8X 135i that attention grabbing exhaust note!
- Spice up the rear end with some bigger exhaust tips.
- Weight savings of 15 lbs. compared to stock
- In house testing produced a max gain of +12 horsepower and +10 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
- 3" resonance chamber provides an aggressive tone on throttle but smooth sound while cruising
- Constructed out of brushed mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes Dual Black 304 stainless steel exhaust tips
- 2008-2010 BMW 135i (E82/E88) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
- 2011-2013 BMW 135i (E82/E88) N55 Engine L6 3.0L (t) Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#
- Installation Instructions
This awesome Mach FORCE-Xp Axle-back exhaust system produces +12 horsepower and +10 lbs. x ft. of torque. The Mach FORCE-Xp exhaust system is constructed of mandrel bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing and uses all factory mounting locations for an easy 1hr install time with no cutting or drilling required. This system uses a unique 3" resonance chamber to cancel high frequency sound waves producing an aggressive tone on throttle with a smooth sound at cruising speeds. The elimination of the muffler produces a weight savings of 15 lbs. This system is comes with an aggressive black 304 stainless steel dual tip to finish off the exhaust.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.