- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 2007-2010 BMW 335i (E90/E92) N54 Engine L6 3.0L (tt) Gas
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system produced 11 hp and 10 lbs. x ft. of torque. This exhaust systems is constructed from 2.75" mandrel bent, 304 hand brushed stainless steel and utilizes a unique crossover pipe that helps to equalize exhaust pressure and tunes the exhaust pulse. The system also comes with dual 3.5" polished 304 stainless steel tips and muffler to build a mellow, yet powerful sound.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
A free-flowing mufflers is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Crossover Balance Tube:
The crossover balance tube equalizes and evenly distributes exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This not only creates more efficient flow and better performance, it also reduces sound decibels ultimately minimizing exhaust drone.