| AEM Front Strut Tower Bar for 2013+ Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, & Toyota 86 |
| Benefits |
- AEM's aesthetically pleasing strut tower bar will give your engine bay an aggressive appearance.
- Take the turns harder, confidently knowing you're using the full functionality of your suspension.
- This strut bar will give your vehicle that ""race car"" look and feel.
- 1 1/2"" steel tubing
- Provides great strength & low weight
- Braces strut towers and brake master cylinder
- Can reduce noise vibration and harshness in extreme conditions
- Durable charcoal gray powder coated finish
- 2013+ Scion FR-S
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ
- 2017+ Toyota 86
- Professional installation recommended
- Uses existing factory mounting points
- Only basic tools needed
- Weighs 18.3 lbs
| Most strut bars are designed to be visually appealing, designed with hinges and/or bolted joints which can easily move or flex. This front strut bar from AEM will provide you with much more than just a decoration under your hood by also increasing the vehicles stability, making it a fully functional suspension component. All of AEM's strut bars are designed and engineered with a completely welded structure providing your vehicle with rigidness while you're driving aggressively through turns on a race track and at racing events. |
In addition to the solid design, this strut tower bar also incorporates a brake master cylinder brace. By doing this, it will help increase the brake pedal firmness and make braking performance much more predictable. Installation can be done in about 15 minutes as this strut bar uses the factory mounting points making for a quick and easy process.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330