| || |
| Benefits |
- Dial in your rear toe to a T, with easy adjustability and ultra low deflection bushings.
- Improve your daily handling and tie longevity especially on lowered vehicles
- 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Rod Bodies
- Zinc Plated & Forged Steel Rod Ends
- New High Durometer Rubber Bushings (90 Durometer)
Applications for M12:
- 2009-2017 Audi A4/S4/RS4
- 2008-2017 2016 Audi A5/S5/RS5
- 2008-2017 Audi Q5/SQ5
Designed to be a direct drop-in replacement for your ugly fixed OEM toe links, 034Motorsport's Billet adjustable toe link set is designed to be both incredibly strong, beautiful and functional. Starting with a 6061 billet aluminum tie body, both ends feature forged endlinks. Fully zinc plated for corrosion resistance with stiff 90 durometer rubber, you can now dial in your rear tie perfectly whether it be for a track-day special or to properly realign your rear wheels after you've lowered and modified your vehicles ride height.
Please contact us if you have questions about the 034Motorsport Density Adjustable Rear Toe Arm Kit 2008-2017 Audi A4/S4, A5S5RS5, & Q5/SQ5