| || |
| Benefits |
- Amazing track performance with enough comfort for daily use
- Lower center of gravity will allow you to take on those tight corners much faster.
- Amazing performance on and off the track.
M3: Front Spring Rate: 268 lbs/inch
M4: Front Spring Rate: 279 lbs/inch
M3: Rear Spring Rate: 715 lbs/inch
M4: Rear Spring Rate: 726 lbs/inch
M3: Front Drop: 1.0 inch
M4: Front Drop: 1.1 inch
M3: Rear Drop: 0.4 inch
M4: Rear Drop: 0.9 inch
Fits These Vehicles
2015-2019 BMW M3 [F80]
2015-2019 BMW M4 [F82]
The Swift Spec-R Springs for BMW are designed at the upper limits of the OEM shock valving, and are track tested, tuned and tested again to provide optimal performance that's great for the track yet comfortable enough for a daily driver.
When Swift set out to make new, driver oriented springs, they had 3 main goals.
1. Modified ride height compared to the Swift Sport Springs to maximize and take full advantage of your cars suspension geometry.
2. Further increased spring rate to enhance total vehicle performance. The increased spring rate is based on the upper limits of factory strut valving.
3. Enhance performance, yet provide enough comfort for street use.
Spec-R springs are wound with H5S-TW, the same material used with the Swift Sport Springs. Even with the increased stiffer rates and slight change in ride height, you can expect the same great characteristics as the Swift Sport Springs.
Every Spec-R Spring that is offered by Swift has been carefully designed with your vehicle weight, stock struts and parts in mind, to achieve the most performance you vehicle is capable of, while still maintaining enough comfort for daily driving.
| || |
Please contact us if you have questions about the Swift Spec-R Springs for 2015-2019 BMW M3/M4 (F80/F82)
Lowering / HA Springs