| Swift Spec-R Springs for 2007-2013 BMW 35i [E90/E92] |
| Benefits |
- Amazing track performance with enough comfort for daily use
- Lower center of gravity will allow you to take on those tight corners much faster.
- Amazing performance on and off the track.
- Front Spring Rate: 223 lbs/inch
- Rear Spring Rate: 615 lbs/Inch
- Front Drop: 1.0 inch
- Rear Drop 0.8 inch
- 2007-2013 BMW 335i [E90/E92]
| The Swift Spec-R Springs for BMW are designed at the upper limits of the OEM shock valving, and are track tested, tuned and tested again to provide optimal performance that's great for the track yet comfortable enough for a daily driver. |
When Swift set out to make new, driver oriented springs, they had 3 main goals.
1. Modified ride height compared to the Swift Sport Springs to maximize and take full advantage of your cars suspension geometry.
2. Further increased spring rate to enhance total vehicle performance. The increased spring rate is based on the upper limits of factory strut valving.
3. Enhance performance, yet provide enough comfort for street use.
Spec-R springs are wound with H5S-TW, the same material used with the Swift Sport Springs. Even with the increased stiffer rates and slight change in ride height, you can expect the same great characteristics as the Swift Sport Springs.
Every Spec-R Spring that is offered by Swift has been carefully designed with your vehicle weight, stock struts and parts in mind, to achieve the most performance you vehicle is capable of, while still maintaining enough comfort for daily driving.
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330