|If you are tired of a soft and sloppy pedal feel in your Hyundai Genesis, then firm it up with these Stoptech stainless brake lines. During heavy braking, extreme pressures are applied to your braking system, including your brake lines. Your stock brake mines are made out of simple high composite rubber which can expand, giving your Genesis a sloppy feel. These Stoptech stainless steel brake lines improve pedal feel and reduce the amount of time that it takes between applied pressure and actual deceleration. And provides a quicker pedal response and allows the driver to maintain consistent brake pressure with precision brake modulation, even the fluid is at boiling temperatures. |
Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Line Construction
StopTech brake lines are constructed out of a Teflon inner line that is covered with a layer of stainless steel woven braid. The Teflon tube is very resistant to expansion under pressure and will not degrade from exposure to brake fluid. The stainless steel braid provides support for the Teflon and the weave is extremely durable against incidental impact and abrasion. StopTech brake lines feature a Clear Abrasion Resistant Cover for maximum protection against heat or tearing.
All necessary brackets and fasteners are included with each line kit. Adding a set of StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines to your performance vehicle will provide an immediate improvement to brake performance and pedal feel from the very first stop.
- Quicker pedal response and improved pedal feel
- Reduce the amount of time between applied pedal pressure and actual deceleration
- All necessary brackets and fasteners are included with each line kit
- StopTech brake lines are constructed out of a Teflon inner line with a layer of stainless steel woven braid
- Clear Abrasion Resistant Cover for maximum protection against chaffing
- DOT compliant and 100% tested to a pressure of 4500 psi.
| Model ||Front ||Rear |
|2010+ Hyundai Genesis Coupe ALL ||950.51001 ||950.51501 |