Upgrading your stock Nissan brake rotors to these StopTech Slotted Rotors will not only improve the ascetics behind your wheels but also improve your brake fell and responsiveness. Adding slots to your rotors improve braking by wiping away debris that forms between the pad and the rotor giving you a clean bite every time. The StopTech Slotted Replacement rotors simply replacing your existing rotors and do not require any modifications to fit. Improve braking and appearance with these OEM quality Nissan StopTech Slotted Replacement Rotors.
Please note the Nissan/Infiniti StopTech Slotted Replacement Rotors are sold in pairs.
- OEM quality fit and finish
- Corrosion resistant e-coat on hat and cooling vanes
- Prevents debris build up between pad and rotor
- Vac-U-Slot technology pushes water off rotor in rain
- Reliable braking under hard and severe driving
- Improved braking response and modulation
Offshore economy competitors use fewer cooling vanes and less gray iron material. With less mass available to absorb heat, these rotors will eventually warp under hard use. Do not compromise quality and safety!
|2002-2005 Nissan 350Z Base w/ Std Brakes
|2002-2008 Nissan 350Z Brembo Brakes
|2006-2008 Nissan 350Z Base w/ Std Brakes
|2009+ Nissan 370Z Base / Touring
|2009+ Nissan 370Z Sport
Brake Rotors / Drums