- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Crosstrek.
- Set your Crosstrek apart with the perfect ride height.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth comfortable ride.
- Handle curvey roads and freeway on-ramps like a pro in your Crosstrek with a set of RS-R Down Sus Lowering Springs.
- Approx. Front Lowering: 25-30mm
- Approx. Rear Lowering: 30-35mm
- Spring Rate Front: 3.72 kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 3.93 kg/mm
- All lowering springs are covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
- Made in Japan
- 2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek GP7
RS-R Down Sus Lowering Springs are engineered speicifcally for your Crosstrek to lower the ride height and improve handling. The Engineers take into consideration the factory suspension geometry, shock dampening, spring rate and ride height levels, to ensure that the springs you are getting improve your Crosstrek for both performance and comfort.