Radium Master Cylinder Brace for 2012+ Scion FR-S Subaru BRZ [ZN6/ZC6]
Radium Master Cylinder Brace for 2012+ Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ [ZN6/ZC6]
- Big .69in ID Big Bore Fuel Rail
- -8AN O-Ring Fittings
- Includes All Needed Parts for Install
- Includes [2x] -6AN PTFE hoses (E85 & Alcohol Fuel Friendly!!)
- Firmer, Better Brake Pedal Feel
- Direct Bolt On for AT and MT Cars with MINOR modification
- Anodized & Laser Engraved with Radium Logo
- 2x Anodized Billet Aluminum Rails, Black or Green
- 2x Laser Cut Power Coated Mounts, Black
- 3x Anodized Aluminum -6AN Adapters, Black
- 2x Billet Pulse Damper Adapters, Green
- 1x O-ring 3/4""-16 (-8AN) Port Plug
- 2x PTFE -6AN Fuel Hoses
- Stainless Steel Hardware
This 0.69"" ID big bore fuel rail kit is designed for the FA20 engine found in the 2013+ Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ and Toyota 86 variants. The left/right rails are identical and feature anodized aluminum bodies and powder coated aluminum mounting brackets. The end ports of the fuel rails are female threaded for -8AN O-ring (3/4-16 thread) fittings. Each rail also has a center port that is threaded for -6AN O-ring (9/16-18 thread). A variety of common adapters can be used in these ports to construct a custom high flow fuel delivery system.
Necessary parts are included to make this a direct bolt-on replacement for the stock rail. The kit includes billet aluminum adapters that allows the OEM fuel pulse dampers to be retained. Also included are two -6AN PTFE hoses which make this kit compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixes, such as E85.
Minor modification which includes cutting of the metal ECU mount is required for installation. Please download and read the Installation Instructions (PDF).
Questions about this Big Bore Fuel Rail Kit for Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ from Radium Engineering? Our Modification Experts are standing by and available to help you, online or by calling 714-582-3330. ModBargains also offers expert installation and can install this upgrade for you. Call today!
Fuel Components / Management