| Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for E46 M3 Benefits |
- Adjustable Ride Height For Great Looks and Maximum Track Performance
- Matched compression and rebound hydrodynamics deliver Maximum Traction
- Consistent high-tolerance reliability
- Corrosion resistant finish makes these ideal for use where roads are salted
- Fully Rebuildable for a lifetime of use on the vehicle
| Technical Specifications |
- Front McPherson Struts
- Rear conventional shocks
- Front spring rate: 343lbs/in
- Rear spring rate 400lbs/in
- Front and rear components have Dual-Flow Valves
- Single-bleed adjuster and preload adjuster
- Includes dust cover and top mount as applicable
- Revalvable and rebuildable
Ohlins Suspension products define the gold standard for performance suspension upgrades. Ohlins Suspension is the premiere performance suspension manufacturer with a proven track record of over 200 World Titles in numerous motorsport events. The Ohlins Road & Track for BMW E46 M3 are the perfect coilovers for street or track driving. The Road & Track Coilovers are inspired by Ohlins' motorsports products to provide you with track-proven performance while maintaining daily driving comfort. You will see significantly improved acceleration, braking, and handling with the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for BMW E46 M3. All Ohlins coilovers are lightweight, corrosion resistant, and fully rebuildable with a two-year limited warranty.
| || |
Ohlins Suspension Racing Heritage
Over 200 World Titles have been won by motorsports team using Ohlins Suspension since the conception of Ohlins Suspension in 1976. Ohlins Suspension is involved in numerous motorsports including Touring Cars, WRC, the Indy 500, and World Superbikes, providing various teams the suspension parts to win races. These teams have made thousands of podiums, proving that Ohlins Suspension makes the very best suspension products. Now, Ohlin Suspension brings their winning motorsports technology for you to use on your car. If you want the original gold standard company for performance suspension upgrades, go with Ohlins Suspension.
Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for BMW E46 M3 (BMS MI40)
Call us today for more information about the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for BMW E46 M3 at (714) 582-3330
Ohlins Road & Track Technology
- Hydro-Dynamic Damping: The Dual Flow Valve technology is a patented exclusive from Ohlins Suspension that ensure identical response on rebound and compression. This is achieved through a consistent path for damper-fluid in each direction. The results of the Dual Flow Valve technology is the tires quickly return to the ground for maximum traction, giving you daily driving comfort with track driving performance.
- Driver-Tailored Tunability: Each Road & Track Coilover is height adjustable and properly maintains the optimal piston operating position so that you have control over your vehicle's ride height with uncompromised damping performance. The McPherson struts on the Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers include camber-adjustable upper and lower mounts for fine tuning for the street or the track.
- Ride-Heat Hydraulics: The damping fluid's reduced viscosity due to heat is managed by an expanding needle bleed valve. When the damping fluid thins, the valve tightens. This technology is unique to all Ohlins Suspension that helps maintain a consistent damping rate during a wide range of temperatures.
Ohlins Road & Track Coilovers for BMW E46 M3 Installation
- Professional installation is recommended.
- Access to specialized suspension tools required.
For more information about Ohlins Suspension products call our experts today at (714) 582-3330