| Avoid costly damages by protecting yourself against hazy, rock-chipped, and cracked lenses with Lamin-X protective films. Not only does Lamin-X provide protection against lens damage, it also provides paint protection, and an awesome new look. All film are precut to ensure perfect fitment. Installation is simple there are step by step instructions on the installation tab. Lamin-X boasts a 5 year guarantee. When it comes to protection nothing is as durable as Lamin-X, used by Lemans race teams Lamin-X has been proven to be made of the highest quality. Provide quality protection, and style for your quality vehicle with Lamin-X. |
| Taillight Colors |
| || |
| Benefits |
- Protects against costly cracks, and chips
- Pre-Cut for easy installation
- 5 year guarantee from date of purchase
- Used by professional endurance racers
- Give your car the desired smoked look without plastic overlays or paints
- Produce HID look without compromising bulb longevity
- Any small bubbles/ripples will disappear due to Lamin-X breathable PVC vinyl
| Kit Includes |
Precut kit includes handling tabs for ease of installation, application tool, & complete installation instructions.
Lighting Kit - Includes foglight and headlight film
Taillight Kit - Only for taillights
| Protect yourself against these damages! |
| || |
Physical Properties and Test Results
- Complies with WAC 296-62-054 and 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Product is impact resistant, softened PVC vinyl film.
- Cushioning effect reduces or eliminates projectile damage.
- Easily shaped and curved with heat.
- Installation errors can be corrected while being installed.
- Breathable for quicker curing/
- Product is scratch resistant, but any created cracks or scratches will disappear with time.
- Resists yellowing with minor yearly maintenance (any UV protectant conditioner or screen - like Meguiars, Turtle Wax, and 303)
- Product storage info: Do not store near heat or direct/indirect sunlight. Average shelf life of one year when stored in original packaging. Do not store in unwound condition (Will cause film to pull up from backing material over time).
Note: Testing information is, to the best of the company's knowledge, accurate under numerous conditions; however, it does not apply in all cases. The summary chart is intended as a guideline and all recommendations are made without guarantee since conditions of use are beyond our control.