- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your Corolla (E110).
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 35-65mm | 1.4-2.5 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 25-55mm | 0.9-2.1 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: 285 | Progressive
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 98-02 Toyota Corolla (E11, E11U)
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
If you're looking for a great entry level street coilover that is both comfortable and performance capable, then look no further. The Variant 1 coilovers offer race technology in a well mannered street package. These coilovers are ideal for Corolla (E110)s that are mainly street driven, but are more than capable of tackling weekend spirited driving outings and track days.
The Variant 1s feature full height adjustability with damper tuning aimed at high performance driving without sacrificing comfort and ride quality. With the durability of their "inox-line" stainless steel construction, these coilovers will likely last longer than your Corolla (E110).