- Avoid embarrassing scraps on driveways and bottoming out on speed bumps with the KW HLS system.
- Keep your AMG GT quiet and stealthy with on demand height adjustment without the need for a big air tank or noisy compressor.
- Lifts the front of your AMG GT by up to 45 millimeters (within 4-5 seconds)
- Can be activated while driving at speeds up to 50 mph (80 km/h).
- Corrosion resistant (coated cylinder components made of aluminum)
- Controlled from inside the vehicle by an LED lit control button.
- TUV Approved.
- 2016+ Mercedes-Benz AMG GT, GT S, GT C; Coupe, Roadster
- Only for vehicles equipped with electronic damping control
- Front and rear height adjustable (front and rear springs with threaded height adjusters). Stock shock absorbers including electronic controls are being utilized.
- HLS 2 (Front Axle Lift System)
- Upgrade for OE Suspension
Designed to work with your factory suspension, the KW HLS 2 OE Upgrade lift system allows you to lift your AMG GT to safely negotiate obstacles such as speed bumps, dips, railroad crossings, steep driveways, etc. The HLS 2 lift system hydraulically raises the front axle up to 45 mm in about 4-5 seconds. This helps prevent accidental damage to your aero components (IE: Front Lip/Splitter), underbody, or even your oil sump/pan.