| KW V3 Coilover Kit for 1998-2005 Porsche 911 Carrera/Turbo/GT2/GT3/GT3 RS  |
| Benefits |
- With the height adjustability feature you can choose the right look that suits your needs.
- These coilovers will remove the hideous fender gap with the adjustable ride height settings.
- Whether you're driving to your local super market or going to the track, KW Suspension will exceed your expectations.
- Better handling
- Less body roll
- Adjustable rebound damping
- High quality damper components
- Stainless steel strut/shock bodies
- Composite spring perches for superior corrosion resistance
| Application |
- 1998-2005 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 Incl. Convertible + Targa 
- 1998-2008 Porsche 911 Carrera 4/Carrera 4S Incl. Convertible + Targa 
- 2001-2005 Porsche 911 Turbo 
- 2002-2005 Porsche 911 GT2 
- 2004-2005 Porsche 911 GT3 
- 2004-2005 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 
| KW Coilover Kits will exceed your expectations for ride, handling, fitment, and quality. KW uses inox-stainless steel on nearly all their products to ensure the maximum level of corrosion resistance. These KW Coilovers are made out of high quality stainless steel, guaranteed never to rust and perform over and over again in the harshest conditions. Replacing the suspension on your Porsche 996 with a set of KW Coilovers will give you total control of your handling, such as: ride height, rebound, and compression. Improve your handling and get rid of that hideous fender gap with a new set of KW Coilovers. |
Please Note: If the Porsche Motorsport rear axle top mount part# 99633301190 is installed, the KW top mount adapter set, part# 68510036, price: $149, has to be used. If the Porsche Motorsport rear axle top mount part# 99633301190 is installed, the KW top mount adapter set, part# 68510036, price: $149, has to be used.
| Variant 3 Coilovers |
The KW V3 Coilovers for the Porsche 996 features all of the features of the V1 and V2 with the added benefit of adjustable compression rebound dampening for the experienced driver. KW V3 Coilovers are specifically designed for the experienced driver.
- Front lowering range 0.8""-1.5""
- Rear lowering range 0.8""-1.5""
- Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
- Complete stainless steel construction - inox-line
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustable rebound damping w/ 16 exact clicks
- Adjustable compression damping w/ 12 exact clicks
- German TUV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life in all environments
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330