| KW V1 Coilover Kit for 2012+ BMW M235i/335i/435i [F22/F30/F32] |
| Benefits |
- With the height adjustability feature you can choose the right look that suits your needs.
- These coilovers will remove the hideous fender gap with the adjustable ride height settings.
- Whether you're driving to your local super market or going to the track, KW Suspension will exceed your expectations.
- Stainless steel strut housing
- Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- High-tensile racing springs
- Special ventilation and sealing system
- High quality dampering components
- Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- 2016 BMW 340i [F30]
- 2014 BMW M235i [F22]
- 2012-2015 BMW 335i /435i [F30/F32]
| The BMW F22/F30/F32 owners have been anxious for a coilover set-up to hit the market. KW got on this right away and was able to be the first manufacturer to introduce the all new KW Coilovers for BMW M235i/335i/435i [F22/F30/F32]. KW made Variant 1/2/3 coilovers for the BMW F22/F30/F32, so you can pick exactly the coilover set-up you want. These KW Coilovers are made out of high quality stainless steel, guaranteed never to rust and perform over and over again in the harshest conditions. Replacing the suspension on your BMW F22/F30/F32 for a set of KW Coilovers will give you total control of your handling, such as: ride height, rebound and compression. Improve your handling and get rid of that unsightly fender gap with a new set of KW coilovers for your BMW M235i/335i/435i. |
Please Note: If your vehicle is equipped with EDC (Electronic Dampening Control) it has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included with EDC kit.
| Variant 1 Coilovers |
The F30/F32 Variant 1 Coilovers are perfect for anyone wishing to rely on the experience of KW engineers, yet want to determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive real world driving conditions and track use KW's engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
- Front lowering range 1.0""-2.0""
- Rear lowering range 1.2""-2.1""
- Optimally pre-adjusted
- Sport and comfortable driving technology
- Stainless steel technology, inox-line - No rusting ever
- Individually height adjustable
- German TUV-tested lowering range
- High-quality components for long life in all environments
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
If you feel that you cannot properly perform this installation, we HIGHLY recommend you bring in your vehicle and let one of our technicians do the install.
Mod Experts Are Standing By! Please Give Us a Call and Talk to a Specialist (714) 582-3330