- Pull ahead of the competition with an Injen short ram intake for your Hyundai Kona Turbo.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- Direct fit for: 2018-2020 Hyundai Kona L4-1.6L Turbo
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 19 hp and 19 lb-ft. of torque
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
- T6-6061 Mandrel-bent aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1014-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1033BLK or 1033RED
- Available with a polished or laser black powder coated finish
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth mandrel-bent Intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Does your Hyundai Kona Turbo feel a little low on power? Want to spice up your driving experience? Injen has the answer! Injen has engineered their Short Ram Air Intake specifically for your Hyundai Kona Turbo to optimize power, sound, and even the look good in your engine bay. Constructed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum, every IS Air Intake is designed to last and comes with a cleanable air filter.
Injen Short Ram Air Intakes are designed to get your engine the most air possible while fitting snugly in your engine bay. The IS-Series intake was designed for easy installation, and Dyno tested/proven to make power and keep you ahead of the competition. All Injen intakes come with a limited Lifetime Warranty so you can be sure they will continue to perform year after year.
Worried about the Short Ram design over a true cold air intake? Some vehicles are really difficult to design a true cold air intake because of engine bay design or emissions regulations. Injen does a great job creating a cool space with heat shielding and positioning to ensure you're drawing the freshest air in the engine bay and giving you the most power possible.