- Get rid of that unflush wheel fitment on your Tesla Model Y.
- Manufactured from a special proprietary alloy specifically developed for H&R that is lighter and has a higher tensile strength than 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Hubcentric and feature a full contact hub for even load force distribution and lateral support.
- Includes special extended shank wheel nuts for attachment.
- 2020+ Tesla Model Y
- These do not work with most Aftermark wheels. These are designed to be use with your Tesla Model Y Factory Wheels.
- Includes special extended shank wheel nuts for attachment. Requires use of OE wheels, or aftermarket wheels with a minimum stud bore diameter of 17mm.
- These spacers mount with the included shank nuts. Please make sure the length of the original stud is sufficient to meet the minimum thread engagement specifications (M14 x 1.50 = 7.5 turns = approx. 12 mm of load bearing shaft length)
DRS Series® MZ spacers fit between the wheel and hub, and use special extended shank wheel nuts for attachment (included).
Wider is Better! H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers move your wheels and tires outwards so they are more flush with the fender—instantly giving your vehicle the perfect stance. High end sports car manufacturers use every millimeter of fender space available in their design for the best looks and highest performance and so should you.